Natasha Ahluwalia practices family law. She was called to the bar in 2011 and, since then, has advised and represented clients concerning a wide range of family and matrimonial law matters. Natasha is also a certified family law mediator, and she is fluent in Hindi and Punjabi, in addition to English.
Natasha deals with matters such as negotiating and drafting agreements and settlements regarding parenting, financial support, and asset division, for clients who may be about to enter a relationship, are already in a relationship, or are going through divorce or separation. She is a compassionate and skilled advisor and advocate, whether it be in negotiation, mediation, or court.
Natasha is also a certified family law mediator, which further enhances her skills and understanding of the negotiation and mediation processes, allowing her to better assist clients and parties to a dispute.
Before attending the University of Alberta law school, Natasha received a degree in Human Kinetics from UBC (in 2007).
Natasha is a devoted mother of two and enjoys spending time with her family exploring everything the Lower Mainland has to offer.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- British Columbia, 2011
- University of Alberta, Faculty of Law, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- LL.B. – 2010
- University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- BHK – 2007
- Major: Human Kinetics
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member, 2011 – Present
- Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia, Member, 2012 – Present
- Canadian Bar Association, Member, 2012 – Present