Comprehensive Resource For Legal Advice In Richmond
The Richmond law firm of PLLR Lawyers is dedicated to client service. With several dynamic new lawyers and senior members of the legal profession, the firm offers clients innovative legal solutions and solid advice and advocacy.
Full-Service Richmond Law Firm
The firm offers services in a wide range of practice areas. Clients with complex legal needs usually find firm counsel are able to answer all of their legal questions and provide them with the effective legal guidance they seek.
The firm’s areas of practice include:
- Wills and estates, including probate administration, will disputes, incapacity and estate planning
- Business law, including shareholder and contractual disputes, contract drafting services, purchase and sale transactions
- Employment law, including wrongful dismissal claims and advisory services on employment contracts
- Real estate, including property acquisition, development and rezoning
- Construction, including advising developers and representation in construction disputes
- Personal injury, including representation of clients in ICBC and other injury claims, such as assault, historical sexual assault, pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Family law, including separation agreements and child custody, support and access issues. The firm’s family lawyers are also trained in collaborative family law.
- Mediation and arbitration, including mediation and arbitration services, in particular in the areas of family law and construction disputes
As an established firm with a more than 40-year history, PLLR Lawyers has earned the respect and loyalty of clients, from business owners engaged in a high-risk financial transaction or families and individuals who seek advice on planning for their future personal care and estate needs.