Manitoba counsel for a United States purchaser in the acquisition of the operating assets of a resource-based manufacturing company valued at approximately $20,000,000.
- British Columbia employers: Tips for a strong employment contract
- Business dispute resolution options: Two paths to resolution in Canada
- What is the Frustrated Contract Act and how does it apply to employment in British Columbia?
- An introduction to the joint venture as a vehicle to conduct business in BC
- Legal due diligence when purchasing a business: 3 steps