Richmond Real Estate Lawyers
PLLR Lawyers is a source of real estate advice and representation for builders, entrepreneurs and business owners. Located in Richmond, the firm features 20 lawyers who have earned the respect and trust of business owners and developers.
Advising Developers And Business Owners
Real estate is a large part of the firm’s practice. A core component of this work is acting for developers during all phases of development. Specifically, the firm represents clients with:
- Property acquisitions
- Airspace parcels
- Municipal and Strata zoning
- Stratification process
- Marketing of stratas and new developments
Developers seek out the firm for in-depth legal advice from the inception of a project through its construction and management.
The firm also assists other entrepreneurs with their business real estate needs, including:
- Commercial and residential lending and mortgages
- Commercial and residential real estate transactions
- Real estate litigation, including breach of contract and foreclosures
- Builders’ liens and advising builders
- Co-ownership, joint venture and partnership agreements
- Commercial leasing, representing landlords and tenants
The firm’s real estate practice group has provided full legal services to businesses since PLLR Lawyers’ inception in 1974. Firm counsel have the experience and real estate knowledge to recommend effective solution and strategic legal advice to clients. To schedule a consultation with one of the firm’s Richmond-based real estate lawyers regarding your business’s real estate needs, contact the firm. Call 604-276-2765. You can also contact the firm online.
Lawyers In This Area
The real estate counsel at our firm are:
For comprehensive biographies of our team members, please visit our lawyers page.