Richmond Mediation And Arbitration Lawyers
Mediation and arbitration are out-of-court processes that offer effective resolution of disputes. Mediators typically work with parties to come to an agreement, while arbitrators typically impose an agreement on parties following the presentation of evidence. These processes are private, more cost-effective than litigation and often give clients a sense of control over the dispute resolution process.
The mediation and arbitration services at PLLR Lawyers are among the firm’s distinguishing elements. Firm counsel are both committed and trained in these resolution methods.
PLLR’s mediators are ready to help resolve disputes in the following areas:
- Family law: Members of the firm’s family law team are certified mediators and trained in collaborative family law.
- Employment and Workplace Law disputes
- Estate disputes
- Personal Injury Claims
- Other civil (non-criminal) disputes
Lawyers In This Area
Our mediation team includes:
- Family Law
Gary M. Hagel
- Estate Administration, Estate Litigation
- Wills and Estate Planning
- Employment and Workplace Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Mediation (Personal Injury, Employment, Wills and Estates, other civil disputes)
Robert W Mostar
- Family/Matrimonial Law
- Personal Injury Tort Litigation
- General Civil Litigation
To learn more about our lawyers, please visit our lawyers page.
Alternative Dispute Resolution Lawyers Serving Greater Vancouver
To contact PLLR’s Richmond-based mediation lawyers, or to learn about the firm’s collaborative law services, call 604-276-2765. You can also contact the firm online to schedule a consultation.