Richmond Wills And Estates Lawyers
When you invest in a lawyer to help you prepare your estate and plan in the event of mental or physical incapacity, you are investing in peace of mind. Estate and incapacity planning, the creation of trusts and disputes that arise with regards to wills and inheritances are complex and emotionally charged. A lawyer can give you the sound advice and guidance you need to ensure your assets and your loved ones are protected.
PLLR Lawyers, an established law firm with a four-decades-long history in Richmond, features experienced and dedicated wills and estates lawyers. Clients from throughout the province seek out the firm to handle a full range of estate planning needs.
Comprehensive Estate Planning Services
The wills and estates lawyers at the Richmond firm provide a wide scope of estate planning and dispute resolution services, including:
- Estate administration and probate, including ongoing advice to administrators about their responsibilities.
- Incapacity and estate planning, including the creation of wills and trust documents, enduring powers of attorney and committeeship applications to meet personal and financial objectives.
- Disinheritance claims, including commencing or defending against a claim to have a share in an estate increased.
- Disputing a will, including claims that a will is invalid due to formal invalidity, undue influence or incapacity.
- Trusts, including family trusts, spousal trusts, joint partner trusts and alter ego trusts.
Firm counsel are dedicated to providing the best legal advice, tailored to each client’s specific needs, goals and objectives. Knowing and understanding client needs is the first step in that process.
Lawyers In This Area
Our wills and estates lawyers are:
To learn more about our counsel, please visit our lawyers page.